Re: Charter on the foundation website

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 07:46:57AM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi all

Looking at http://foundation.gnome.org/about/charter/, I can read:
"The current maintainer of this document is Bart Decrem,
bart eazel com "

This should be reference someone else. The question is "who?". I was
thinking putting the membership-committee address, or maybe the board
address. What do you think?

I would be fine with putting the membership committee address unless
the board wants to appoint someone else to maintain the document.

Eric Baudais

--
They give you illusion that has the appearance of truth.  I give you
truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion.