Re: may I change my email address?

hi Wang Xing,

E-mail changes made. Sine you are on membership for 2 years, we should review your apps next year :) So encourage you to do so more works for GNOME if you can before next year.

Wang, Xing wrote:
Hi,

I'm "Xing Wang <quixon gnuchina org>", currently listed in http://foundation.gnome.org/membership-list.html
.  I would like to change my email account to <wangxing tsinghua org cn>, because
the old email account <quixon gnuchina org> doesn't exist anymore.

After the dot com bust, Turbo Linux China doesn't fund gnuchina.org anymore, so
this free software website has been taken off the net earlier this year:-(

I'ved move to this new email account: wangxing tsinghua org cn

Honestly, I didn't contribute much code to GNOME in 2003, but I managed to file
~20 bug reports, mostly for Evolution.

Thanks,
Xing