Application received from Ross Burton (ross burtonini com)

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: Ross Burton
E-mail: ross burtonini com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): ross
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): rburton

Previous GNOME Foundation member: no

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Detailed description:
I wrote Sound Juicer and Devils Pie; maintained gnome-games 2.0->2.2; contributed feature patches to
gnome-control-center, metacity, libwnck; and various small fixes to many packages. Also a heavy tester of
Evolution (so far I have two free Ximian t-shirts and a stuffed monkey).  I also package several gnome
programs for Debian, I wrote the GNOME Debian Packaging rules and am an active member of the Debian GNOME
packaging team.

Contacts:
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> (sound-juicer, gnome-games)
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> (Debian/general)

Debian packaging summary at http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ross

Other comments:

[Application received at Thu Oct 23 11:45:36 2003 (Eastern time)]