Re: Sending renewal notices (was Re: Let's think about the elections!)

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 16:21 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mercredi 20 octobre 2004 à 23:49 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta a écrit :
On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 22:30 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Do you know how to do it? There's a script in CVS to send the mails. I
don't remember all the details right now, but I can write some notes
about this if you want.

OK - that will be very helpful.

Sorry for the delay...
Here we go.

<..snipped>

OK - thanks for the instructions - I sent out mails to the 121 members.
However, there were quite a few bounces (I'll post them to the
membership committee list in a separate mail), and for some reason,
ssmtp rewrote the "From" part of the mails to Sayamindu Dasgupta
<sayamindu randomink org>

Apart from the above two glitches, I think we have been able to complete
the job.

-thanks-
Sayamindu