[RENEWAL] Application received from Jim Garrison (garrison AT users.sourceforge.net)

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: Jim Garrison
E-mail: garrison AT users.sourceforge.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): garrison
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): garrison

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Detailed description:

Contacts:
Matt Gerginski <mattgerg users sourceforge net> (Gnomoradio UI hacker)

Other comments:
I mainly hack on Gnomoradio nowadays, and it is not an official part of Gnome.  However, it uses the C++
wrappers, and I feel that more programs using them will help Gnome in the long run.  Lately, I have worked on
fixing several bugs in libxml++ in particular, and I consider myself to be a contributor to that project as
well.

[Application received at Mon Oct 25 23:18:29 2004 (Eastern time)]