[RENEWAL] Application received from Andy Piper (andy.piper AT freeuk.com)

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: Andy Piper
E-mail: andy.piper AT freeuk.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): andyp
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): andyp

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Currently, administrator and a lead developer on GnomeSword (Bible study software - not officially part of
GNOME but a significant application)

Detailed description:
I originally tidied and rewrote the Anjuta documentation during an early alpha release. I was a lead
developer and maintainer on the Anjuta project for 2 years, and administered the project (bug triaging,
managing communications, patches, etc.). I retired from the project some time ago in order to focus on other
projects.

I have also done work minor work on gCVS, gFTP, Apotheke in the past.

I am currently project administrator and a lead developer for the GnomeSword project which is a Bible study
application for GNOME (not an official part of the project).

I am currently starting to become involved in various project such as Dia and The Gimp - see
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=anywords&keywords=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&emailreporter1=1&emailcc1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=andy.piper%40freeuk.com&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&newqueryname=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=
 for a list of bugs raised.

Contacts:
Naba Kumar (kh_naba gmx net) will corroborate my previous involvement with Anjuta.
Terry Biggs (terry470 alltel net) will confirm my involvement with GnomeSword.

See also many contributions to GNOME Bugzilla and mailing lists.

See http://gftp.seul.org/changelog.html for contribution to gFTP.

Other comments:
Although some of my more recent contributions have not been to the core GNOME desktop but more to
applications, I am a strong proponent of the HIG and have been pursuing various projects to improve their
compliance - even potentially "minor/oddball" ones such as Gnocatan

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1034596&group_id=5095&atid=355095

:-)

[Application received at Thu Oct 28 13:58:25 2004 (Eastern time)]