Re: TODO list for the elections

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

I thought there were 11 candidates right now? It seems not everyone
sent a mail on foundation-announce.

So should one wait for all members to arrive at a decision before
responding to the mail ?

Just a note: I'll try to not participate in decisions for the elections.
Please ignore my mails that are trying to take a decision :-) This also
means that I won't send any announce for the committee.

Fair enough.

Ah, I hadn't seen Owen's announce. Are you guys okay to extend the
nominations deadline?

/me does not see that it will cause a major problem - what do the others
opine ?

Regards
SM