Re: Email address change

Hi,

Le dimanche 02 octobre 2005 Ã 12:41 +0000, Julio M. Merino Vidal a
Ãcrit :
Therefore, I would like to request a change from jmmv menta net
to jmmv NetBSD org (please keep the capitalization, if possible,
as this is the correct form of the domain name).  Furthermore, as
my work area is basically porting GNOME to NetBSD, this address
represents me better than the other one.

We'll update your e-mail address as soon as possible. It may not show up
in CVS for now, though, since we're in the middle of a migration.

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.