[gnome.org #1807] Re: Application received from Kevin Kubasik (kevin AT kubasik.net)

[kevin kubasik net - Sat Sep 30 05:47:54 2006]:

I don't want to nag/be nosy, its just been a while, and I would rather
know one way or the other. Don't feel rushed, I just wanted to make
   sure
this didn't fall through a crack or something!

Please reply to the original ticket; otherwise you are creating new
tickets and that makes it difficult for the real membership committee
(not part of that) to tell you about the progress.

Closing this one.