[gnome.org #2448] AutoReply: Application received from Marco Barisione (marco AT barisione.org)

Your message about "Application received from Marco Barisione (marco AT barisione.org)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #2448].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: Marco Barisione
E-mail: marco AT barisione.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): barisione
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): mbari

Previous GNOME Foundation member: no

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Detailed description:
For my dissertation I wrote a new syntax highlighting engine for GtkSourceView 2, now the code is in the
soc-2006 branch of GtkSourceView (http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtksourceview/branches/soc-2006/) and Yevgen
Muntyan is working on it. The original code is in the new_hl_engine branch.

As a spin-off project I resurrected EggRegex (regular expression support for GLib), originally written by
Scott Wimer and then modified by Matthias Clasen. EggRegex, now called GRegex, will be included in glib 2.14
(bug #50075 and bug #306941.)

I'm working on GSpell, a GObject-based version of Enchant, to add spell checking support into the Gtk+ stack
(bug #383706.)

I maintain and host on my server the Italian planet for GNOME developers and users, it.gnome.org/planet is a
redirect to gnome.ocracy.org.

Contacts:
GtkSourceView:
 - Paolo Maggi, paolo gnome org, gtksourceview and gedit maintainer
 - Paolo Borelli, pborelli katamail com, gedit and gtksourceview developer

GRegex:
 - Matthias Clasen, mclasen redhat com, glib maintainer
 - Behdad Esfahbod, behdad gnome org, glib developer

GSpell:
 - Paolo Maggi, paolo gnome org, gtksourceview and gedit maintainer
 - Matthias Clasen, mclasen redhat com, glib maintainer
 - Behdad Esfahbod, behdad gnome org, glib developer

Other comments:

[Application received at Mon Jan 29 17:32:05 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.