[gnome.org #5369] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Robert Staudinger (robert.staudinger AT gmail.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Robert Staudinger (robert.staudinger AT gmail.com)"
has been received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #5369].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: Robert Staudinger
E-mail: robert.staudinger AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): rob
svn.gnome.org username (if any): robsta

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Detailed description:
AbiWord
- Most active (or sole) developer of the gtk/gnome user interface.
- Build engineer.
- Cairo port (gsoc08).

OLPC Write Activity
- Help bringing AbiWord in shape for the.
- Help out on python bindings.

Latest fledgling project is "libaww" the abiword widgets library ( http://svn.abisource.com/libaww/trunk/ ),
an attempt to split out / implement generally useful abiword gtk widgets for a wider audience.

Contacts:
Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz AT gmail.com>
J.M. Maurer <uwog AT uwog.net>
Martin Sevior <msevior AT gmail.com>

Pointers:

Other comments:
My interest is in catering those gtk/gnome users who need / are used to / feel most productive with a word
processing application.
Probably I'm not the most vocal foundation member, but I do my share of code.

[Application received at Sun Jun 8 10:39:49 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.