[gnome.org #8166] AutoReply: Application received from Charles Barbin (barbinch AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Charles Barbin (barbinch AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #8166].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: Charles Barbin
E-mail: barbinch AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: no

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Nature
- Aqua.jpg: Charles Barbin
- Garden.jpg: Charles Barbin
- LadyBird.jpg: Charles Barbin
- TwoWings.jpg: Charles Barbin
- YellowFlower.jpg: Charles Barbin

Detailed description:
New backgrounds for GNOME 2.24
August 27th, 2008

We chose the winners from the background competition at GUADEC and the new backgrounds have been integrated
into the gnome-backgrounds package. Thank you to everyone who took part and congratulations to the winners.
All the backgrounds are released under the GNU GPL, so we encourage anyone who feels they could improve the
backgrounds with any tweaks to submit your finished results back to gnome-backgrounds!

Abstract
- Silk.png, Spring.png, Waves.png: Patryk Zawadzki
- Flow.png, Gulp.png: Daniel Galleguillos

Nature
- Aqua.jpg: Charles Barbin
- Blinds.jpg: Lennart Poettering
- Dunes.jpg: Marco Cogoni
- FreshFlower.jpg: Jens Ansorg
- Garden.jpg: Charles Barbin
- GreenMeadow.jpg: Timothy Schellhase, retouched by Lapo Calamandrei
- LadyBird.jpg: Charles Barbin
- OpenFlower.jpg: Garrett LeSage
- RainDrops.jpg: âblackcombwhistler07â
- Storm.jpg: Sergey Nazarov
- TwoWings.jpg: Charles Barbin
- Wood.jpg: Jean-FranÃois Fortin Tam
- YellowFlower.jpg: Charles Barbin

Contacts:

Pointers:
http://blogs.gnome.org/theming/2008/08/27/new-backgrounds-for-gnome-224/

Other comments:

[Application received at Fri Jan 16 16:49:36 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.