Re: Email Address Not Working

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le vendredi 30 janvier 2009, à 15:01 -0500, Gregory Leblanc a écrit :
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 7:24 PM, John Stowers <john stowers gmail com> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 3:32 AM, Gregory Leblanc
> > <headmaster albus dumbledore gmail com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Please see http://live.gnome.org/NewEmailRequest
> >> Thanks,
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > I just sent an email requesting the address. I though I had already been
> > assigned one when I became a foundation member, but I guess I was mistaken.
>
> They are by request only, as far as I know.  Perhaps we should make
> the membership pages more clear on that point.

Nowhere on http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/ can I find a mention
of the mail. So... how could it be clearer? :-) More seriously, what can
we do to fix this? John, how did you get this impression?

Perhaps I just assumed incorrectly. I am trying to sign up for a blog on blogs.gnome.org. It says that an @gnome.org email address is required, however I recall the first mention of blogs.gnome.org being available for all foundation members - hence my assumption that all foundation members have and @gnome.org mail address.

I think I misinterpreted something along the way

Thans

John

Vincent

--