[gnome.org #8397] AutoReply: Application received from Benjamin Podszun (benjamin.podszun AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Benjamin Podszun (benjamin.podszun AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #8397].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: Benjamin Podszun
E-mail: benjamin.podszun AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): blafasel
svn.gnome.org username (if any): bpodszun

Previous GNOME Foundation member: no

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Detailed description:
Hunting down and patching bugs for Tomboy. Biggest contribution so far (still working on more right now) was
getting rid of the deprecated/ancient libgnomeprint library and moving the code to Gtk.Print* stuff.

Contacts:
Sandy Armstrong (sanfordarmstrong AT gmail.com) (Tomboy maintainer)

Pointers:

Other comments:
---------------
If you look at my stuff at bugzilla please note that due to some stupid decisions in the past my work is
splitted there.
benjamin podszun gmail com _should_ be my main account (and is the address backing my Gnome SVN account), but
so far and until my request in bug #572319 is granted I'm using ben galactic-tales de as well (and actually
most of the time, due to legacy issues: I need to check what "my" bugs are doing).
So if you want to evaluate my bugzilla stuff please look at both benjamin podszun gmail com (not a lot) and
ben galactic-tales de (quite some more).

Thank you.

[Application received at Fri Mar 6 0:13:02 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.