=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMTE1MTJdIEF1dG9SZXBseTogW1JFTkVXQUxdIEFwcGxp?= =?UTF-8?B?Y2F0aW9uIHJlY2VpdmVkIGZyb20gR2VybcOhbiBQw7NvLUNhYW1hw7FvIChn?= =?UTF-8?B?cG9vIEFUIGdub21lLm9yZyk=?=

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from GermÃn PÃo-CaamaÃo (gpoo AT gnome.org)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11512].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: GermÃn PÃo-CaamaÃo
E-mail: gpoo AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): gpoo
git.gnome.org username (if any): gpoo

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Detailed description:
In the last two years I have organized (with other contributors) GNOME events in Chile, such as the GNOME
Day.  Also, I have given talks about GNOME in several events in Chile, Peru and Brazil.

Also, I have been an active member of the Travel Committee where I have helped to coordinate the efforts to
have a better process for contributors that need financial support.  During the last two year we have worked
in 17 events and I have helped in 15 of those.

Since July 2009 has been a director of the GNOME Foundation.  Also, I am the treasure of the foundation since
then.  Stormy Peters and I prepared the budget for the Fiscal Year 2009 (Oct '09-Sep '10). Currently I am
mentoring Emily Chen (vice-treasure) on managing the budget and we are starting to prepare the budget for the
fiscal year 2010 (Oct '10-Sep '11).

Unfortunately, I have not had time to contribute with code :-/ but I am still the maintainer of gnome-nettool
and postr.  I have reviewed some patches, commited some code but it has been minimal, so it does not count.

Contacts:
About organizing events and giving talks:
Diego Escalante <diegoe AT gnome.org>

About my activities in the Travel Committee:
Bharath Acharya <abharath AT gnome.org>

About my work as director:
Brian Cameron <brian.cameron AT oracle.com>

A general overview (Travel Committee, Director, Treasure):
Stormy Peters <stormy AT gnome.org>

Pointers:

Other comments:
If there is some missing or unclear information, or anything you think it should be more comprehensive,
please let me know it.

Thanks a lot for your time!

[Application received at Tue Sep 28 0:01:19 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.