Re: [gnome.org #11576] Application received from Ginn Chen (ginn.chen AT oracle.com)

Fine, I'll re-apply later.

Thanks,

Ginn

On Feb 3, 2011, at 7:50 PM, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:

Hi,

I've been trying to mail Li Yuan two times (at li yuan oracle com and lee yuan oracle com) but I
got no answers in more than one week.

Are you able to ping her somehow asking her to reply to our mails? Otherwise I think the best
thing to do would be to defer your application for a bit while you gain more vouchers or gain
more solid contributions over the time. You should then be able to re-apply anytime you want.

I am here to answer any question and I'll wait your decision to move on processing your
application. (please remember that two vouchers are needed for an application to be accepted)

Andrea,
on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee