Re: [gnome.org #11758] GNOME Membership Application of Nirbheek Chauhan

Hello,

On 11 February 2011 20:09, Andrea Veri via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Dear Arun, Mart and Olivier,

the GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Nirbheek Chauhan's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and his GNOME-related work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)
[...]

I've worked with Nirbheek quite a bit as part of the Gentoo GNOME team
(2008 onwards) as well as while organising FOSS.in (2008) and
FOSSKriti (2007). In addition to ongoing GNOME-team participation, he
has also recently put in a significant effort to bring early GNOME 3
testing to Gentoo, so that we can be adequately prepared when the 3.0
release actually happens.

He is a passionate GNOME user, contributor and advocate and I am happy
to vouch for him as a valuable addition to the GNOME Foundation.

Best,
--
Arun Raghavan
http://arunraghavan.net/