Re: [gnome.org #11932] [RENEWAL] Application received from Amaya M Rodrigo Sastre (amaya AT debian.org)

Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
All the e-mails sent to our RT in response of Membership Committee's
mails are automatically posted on our public list. I promptly asked to
have your message removed from there to keep it private, next time
please e-mail me directly (av gnome org) so that I can keep all the
details private in your personal RT Ticket.

Thanks for taking all the trouble. It is ok that other members know,as
long as they are discreet. Thanks for your effort.

That said, I would like to give you my best wishes for a prompt
recovery. I am Debian Developer as well, and I know you and your work
and I'm sure that you'll do your best to restart your GNOME
activities.  I am now renewing your membership.

Thank you very much! The gnome bunch is one I am proud of :)

--
 .''`.     #yeswecamp #spanishrevolution
: :' :