Re: [gnome.org #12680] GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more information

HI
Pedro Villavicencio

recently im discussing about some changes made on GNOME website
(getting gnome page) http://www.gnome.org/getting-gnome/ and helping
them add the distros which by default providing the gnome desktop here
im in discussion with Andre Klapper and Emily Gonyer helping them to
add more desktops

As i joined Gnome-marketing im spreading the name of gnome n by blog
and on other places too you can check out some of my postings for
gnome friend on g+ and a gnome logo on my blog which will redirect
users to gnome website
http://gofedora.wordpress.com/ and my g+ stream
https://plus.google.com/u/0/117080053496549701921/posts

hope this information is enough to satiate you

Regards
Akshay

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Pedro Villavicencio via RT