Re: [gnome.org #12701] Application received from Edward Qixiang Wen (bootingman AT gmail.com)

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee,

I am very glad to receive your reply, I hope to do more contribution to
GNOME.

Yu Liansu
yuliansu realss com

Yu Liansu's name is in this site
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/
I had contacted with her, Thanks to her and Thank you very much.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Og Maciel via RT <