Re: [gnome.org #13423] GNOME Membership Application of Tim Lunn

Hi Fabiana

I must say that when I saw the mail, I initially thought "who is this guy? never seen that name before". Then
I saw the IRC nick, and immediately recognized him.
He really is committed. He has done and continues doing a great work communicating with the mozilla JS team
and helping us advance the gjs bindings to a modern JS version.
Therefore, I believe he deserves to be a member of the GNOME foundation.

I don't believe the others will have a different view, but if I'm wrong, please correct me.

Cheers,

Giovanni