Re: Helping the membership committee

Hey Marco!

that's great you're willing to join the team! For the very first
period you'll be given access to the Request Tracker [1] instance,
once in you will be able to leave your comments to the tickets and
wait for existing Committee members to review the ticket themselves
and eventually grant / deny / renew the membership.

Once you will be familiar with the process you will be granted access
to [2] for managing Foundation members and their LDAP fields
(lastrenewedon, firstadded).

I've mailed your way your username and password for accessing [1],
please make sure to read our policies and guidelines at [3] before
starting.

Have a great day and please do not hesitate to contact me for any
doubt you may have.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/RT
[2] https://account.gnome.org
[3] https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/

Hi all,

I’ve noticed that my membership has been pending for a while and that there are several older applications
as well. I’ve briefly talked with Andrea on #gnome-hackers and I was wondering if I could help out the
membership committee.

--
Marco Barisione