[gnome.org #14822] Application received from Akshai M (akshai.kannan AT gmail.com)

On Mon May 04 01:24:02 2015, akshai kannan gmail com wrote:

If my current status does not allow you to grant membership then
please wait for 2 months so that I can serve the community.

Sure, please apply again when you feel you have gained enough contributions! Looking forward to it!

Thanks!

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator