Re: Voting period for the Board of Directors elections ends on the 8th

On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 02:18:17PM +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
Foundation Members,

the time for voting for the 2016's Board of Directors elections is
running out as the deadline is due on the 8th of June, 23:59 UTC.
Please remember to vote at [1] making sure to use the token and e-mail
address combination we sent to the registered e-mail for your GNOME
Account.

If you did not receive the token please mail [2] and we'll make sure
to send it over again.

Hi.

I did not receive the token (or I did but removed it by mistake...).
Thanks.

--
Antoine