Re: [vjaquez igalia com: about my membership status]

Hey!

Please re-apply at [1] listing all your recent contributions :-)

[1] https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply/

I was checking my membership status, since I didn't receive the ballot for the
gnome foundation board, and I ran across with this email from last year
(I'm sorry ): )

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2015-May/msg00010.html

I checked account.g.o and my "Last Renewed on date" is 2012-05-24

So, according to the email, I had to email you to know what to do.

Thanks

vmjl