Re: Application of Antonio Fernandes stalled

True, do we have a wiki page for that? I have the feeling people doesn't know about this distinction.

Best
--
Carlos Soriano
GNOME Foundation

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Approved today. On a side note not being a Foundation member wasn't
precluding him to be able to handle bug triaging in Gitlab, being a
developer on the GNOME group requires being part of the gnomecvs
group, for triaging it's enough to be approved by an admin, bonus
points if the person is a Foundation member indeed.

cheers,