Re: [mlview-list] Schemas Window Rework

Selon Philippe Mechaï <pmechai free fr>:

> I spent the few time i had this week-end hacking the schemas window.
> I still have to finish the add dialog which will let us load remote
> schemas (Dodji you gotta activate that ;).
>
> If the boss likes it, we'll use it for 0.8... :)
> Here is a screenshot of the window. I'm waiting for feedback.
>
> My archive isn't really usable atm, but i'll let you know if some want
> to test.
>
> Regards.

Hello,

I like the simplicity of the window but I think I will be the bad guy of the
list because I have also some negative comments.
First of all I have not really all the design of the actual window in mind.

My comments are :
- There is no "close" window button
- IMHO the buttons Add/Remove should be on the right side (for LTR langages)

I will send more comments tonight when I'll at home, or we'll dicuss about that
on IRC.

Regards