Re: [Muine] New release soon?

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 13:36 +0100, Götz Waschk wrote:
> 2006/1/20, Oliver Lemke <olemke core-dump info>:
> > I think the scrobbler plugin is also confused because when the
> > SongChangedEvent is fired, the player.Position is still pointing to the
> > end of the last song. That's why muinescrobbler thinks the song started
> > late and is not submitting it:
>
> Yes, that smells like a bug in muine.
>
> > GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 230 for song Ironic
> > GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 230 for song Ironic
> > GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 230 for song Ironic
> > GabouPlugin: Started playing Hand in My Pocket, current position 230
> > GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Hand in My Pocket
> > GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Hand in My Pocket
> > GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Hand in My Pocket
> > GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Hand in My Pocket
>
> I guess you have a different version of GabouPlugin, my version did
> not print the current position in case of a new song event.

I just changed the print statement in OnSongChanged to

Console.WriteLine ("GabouPlugin: Started playing {0}, current position
{1}", song.Title, player.Position);

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558