Re: [gentoo] NetworkManager and conf.d files

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 16:17 -0500, Darren Albers wrote:
> I think that live.gnome.org is the best place to handle Distro
> specific issues since they can be added easily by the people who
> use/maintain each distro:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/DarrenAlbers/NetworkManagerFAQ

I agree but I kind of did both... I updated the Gentoo install info in
the FAQ (where you had a comment asking for more info) but then created
a break out page for Gentoo specific stuff so that it didn't seem so bad
to extend the text a little.

http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManagerGentoo
(I hope a Gentopia team member will check that I've given the correct
instructions now that networkmanager exists in the main Portage tree.)

Or is one mammoth FAQ text better?

I also added a links to your FAQ and the Gentoo specific page on the
front page:

http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager

tOnY