USB Interfaces

Hi,

I am having problems with my usbnet interfaces.

NetworkManager connects the first usb0 interface OK. When I connect the second usb1 usb1 comes up but it disables usb0. I want to run multiple ubsx interfaces simultaneously. These devices have a dhcp server on board so ip address is supplied.

Additionally
The /etc/resov.conf gets overwritten buy these new interfaces.
The default route is also reset to these interfaces.

These devices are only gadgets so there is no need for resolv.conf and default route to be changed here.

How can I configure these to behave themselves?

Many Thanks

Grahame Jordan