Re: Not connecting out of hibernation

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:02:56 -0400
Eric Beversluis <ebever researchintegration org> wrote:

> I have a new openSUSE 11.2 instllation and networkmanager has been
> working fine, but in the last day or so it has started acting up.
>
> I finally get wireless through NM only by powering down and
> restarting the WAP.

Hi,

would it be possible to post the output of "hwinfo --wlan" ? To track
down the hibernation problem /var/log/pm-suspend.log is needed after
the return from the hibernation. Then maybe also logfiles of
NetworkManager, wpa_supplicat and messages could be useful. How to
report wlan bugs on openSUSE is best described here [1].

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Tracking_down_wireless_problems

Have fun,

-vlado