how to get signal strength of EVDO modem :

Hi,
I am trying to get the signal strength of the EVDO modem(ZTE-AC 2726).
I was successful partially ;
I got the signal strength after enabling modem
but once i connect the modem
i get the last known value returned by the GetSignalQuality method in org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Cdma
How do i get the real time signal strength after establishing the connection?

 In the interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Cdma i saw Signals: SignalQuality
 How can i use this ?
can u please provide an example of how to use Signals: ? in python ?
--
Regards:
Amit Gogte