ANN: NetworkManager 0.9.8 released

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of NetworkManager 0.9.8,
network-manager-applet 0.9.8, and the associated VPN plugins.  For this
release we've added support for Bridge interfaces, IPv6 fixes, better
rfkill handling, significant WiFi fixes (don't autoconnect to
unsuccessful networks, don't keep asking for a password), autoconnect
support for VPN connections, support for AP-mode mobile hotspot (if your
driver supports it), support for ModemManager 0.7/0.8, DHCPv6 DDNS, WiFi
Proactive Key Caching, bonding fixes, many fixes for libnm-glib, a
reworked and improved GTK connection editor, new manpages, updated
translations, and many more fixes in the core daemon and the applet.

Thanks to everyone who contributed; as always, I'm very pleased to see
significant contributions from the everyone in the community.  Keep it
coming!

Everyone is encouraged to upgrade to this new stable release.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-applet/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-vpn/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-openconnect/0.9/