NM-Applet on F18 fails to save Vpnc Group Password

Hi,

I just upgraded my system from F15 to F18 and I use the VPNC plugin to
connect to my corporate VPN.  My VPN configuration was working fine in
F15 but didn't seem to transfer correctly to F18.  In particular, even
though the Edit Connections for the VPN config shows a Group Password
and has it marked as "Saved", every time I try to bring up the VPN it
asks me for my password *and* the group password.  This is particularly
the case if I bring the VPN down myself, although I believe it also
happens if the VPN dies on its own after ~24 hours.

Is this a known bug?  Is there some way I can fix this?  It's quite
annoying to have to type in (or even cut-and-paste) this random value
every day I want to bring up the VPN.

Thanks,

-derek

       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available