Wifi Hotspot configuration.

Hi,

I recently installed a home server under CentOS 7.
I wanted to use it as a Wifi Hotspot.
I tried to activate this feature at the command line without success.
I couldn't find a command, a script, any documentation locally or on the Internet to do that!

The only solution was to install a graphical desktop that I didn't need, execute the nm-connection-editor command and press the Wifi Hotspot button.

Is it normal?

Then, I tried to read the sources of the NetworkManager packages to find out what was done behind the Wifi Hotspot button. I didn't succeed.

Although I perfectly understand that documentation is something difficult to put in place, in this case there is almost nothing.

Would anybody be nice to point me to a documentation that I wouldn't have found or write some procedure to configure Wifi hotspot from the command line with some explanations about the steps?