nm-applet edit unplugged device connections/profiles

Hi,

Is there some way to get nm-applet to show unplugged (ethernet dongles) devices profiles in it's menu at all times?  All of my recent laptops have been thunderbolt usb-c only and my wired ethernet adapters have all been one of the variants, but until I plug them in, I cannot even see my profiles from the GUI anywhere.  Is there some way to change this behavior?

Running Fedora (29).

TiA,

Greg