commits list

I'm sure everyone has noticed by now, but we have svn commit mail pointing to this list now.  For a while our commits mail was going to an internal alias that was delivered to a small group of us.  The commits mail was originally just so we could all keep and eye on what was happening in the code base however there was often a lot of discussion that happened around certain commits; discussion that would benefit everyone.  So we've moved the commits list out in the open to this list, a move that I think most open projects should be doing.

Feel free to comment, question, and reply to the commit messages as they arrive.

Cheers,
~ Bryan