Re: Trying to synchronise GConf variables

Hello,

now I've executed:
~/od/install/bin/online-prefs-sync-daemon --verbose

And when I modify my gconf-editor variable I get the next error:
online-prefs-sync: DEBUG: Not syncing gconf key
'/desktop/gnome/myapp/myvar' since we can't figure out its expected type
(no schema?)

I think that I need to read more information about GConf and how it
works, to create a possible GConf key for my application with a schema
and configure it properly to Online Desktop can synchronise it.

Best regards,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas