Re: ORBit_small_xyz() ?

Hi Kuang,

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 04:47, Kuang-Chun Cheng wrote:
> What's the purpose for ORBit_small_xyz ... APIs ?

	The _small_ is an anachronism, from when I was trying to demonstrate a
massive reduction in the ORB API/API.

> Are they part of CORBA spec. or just exist in ORBit2 implementation ?
> I check the test programs under ORBit2-2.4.3/test/everything/* and
> look like to have async. access to ORBit2 server, I need to use
> ORBit_small_invoke() ???

	All methods beginning ORBit_ are ORBit specific; they provide things
that the spec. is not helpful for. Client side server-connection
lifecycle notification, asynchronous method invocation, dynamic sequence
manipluators etc.

> Where can I find more info. about ORBit_small_xyz stuff except the
> source code.

	There are no docs; it'd be great if you could write gtk-doc style
comments in the code as you go along. I'd read orbit-small.h IIWY - that
defines most of them.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--