Re: Any more regressions?

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 01:30, Bowie Owens wrote:
I have spent a little time cleaning out bugzilla. This included getting the any/simple test to work properly.

I have looked at it yet, but I was very pleased to hear that this was
fixed. I had almost given up on it.

Naturally, it is only a simple test. More thorough testing is probably a good idea. But I am not using any in my project, so it might take a while.

It might be worth making a new release soon. So we can bump the required version of orbitcpp in libbonobomm to match.

Yes, I would like that. Do you have a widget account now?
Not as far as I can tell. I sent a reminder to accounts at gnome org last week, but haven't heard back yet. Do you know anyone who attends to such things?

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au