Re: Orca Can't get orca working with braille.

Hi again.

It turns out for some weird reason, that Orca will not work with
libbrlapi, unless the /lib/libbrlapi.so file/symbolic link is present.

You know, that would explain why Al's solution works -- and perhaps
works better than mine.  (Hope you don't mind speaking for you, Al!) His
was to copy libbrlapi.so.0.4.1 to libbrlapi.so.  I just verified that
works as well.  I guess the symbolic link makes even more sense, eh?

Take care.
Joanie