Re: Orca Thoughts on whereAmI: Quantity of Information

Hi Krister, all.

if the menu items speaking should be there. What i mean is that i would
like an option in the prefs dialog speech page where you could decide if
you want to hear menu item count and if so if you want to hear it every
time you move to a new item or only once for a menu.

I think this is a good idea.  Some people are going to want to hear the
item count automatically; some won't.   But I think it's also worth
keeping this information in the whereAmI output (my vote is for key
press 1 <smile>).  That way, people who have opted not to hear it, can
quickly obtain it.

Take care.
Joanie