Re: Orca Introductions

Welcome Joe!

Glad to have you on the list.  If you can encourage other people who
came to the user group to join, that would be great, too.  Some of the
recent discussions we've been having (e.g., what to do for "where am I")
are a direct result of the user's group and I want to keep up the useful
dialog.

Thanks!

Will