Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Hello Mike,
I realise the problem, but, refering to my mail this morning, I found
out, that the Orca key and tab seems to collide with Firefoxes
navigation keys, where tab and shift+tab move from element to element.
And there is also the problem of not releasing the Orca key, which seems
not to be accidental. Perhaps there's another alternative?
I don't have a hotkey table for FF, but maybe something with control and
function keys?
Hermann