[orca-list] orca, eSpeak and pulseaudio

To any pulseaudio users out there: what is the best way to get eSpeak
via orca to output to pulseaudio? I can use padsp for eSpeak itself, but
that doesn't seem to work for orca. I even tried moving
espeak-synthesis-driver and calling it with padsp from a script called
espeak-synthesis-driver, but I have no luck. Orca watchdog detected
something bad and killed orca with no speech of any kind. If there is
any way to make this work, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Lorenzo