[orca-list] request for testing of bookmarks

This is a request for testing the key bindings for the bookmark feature. The key binding mapping for the bookmark feature can found in the Orca documentation at orca/docs/doc-set/orca.html#URBOOKMARK. The problem we are seeing is with Alt-orca-1 (add a bookmark and bind it to '1'). On some distributions/machines this key binding fails to activate the addition. Orca will announce "entered bookmark <location>" when the bookmark is successfully entered. I am not having a problem on my Dell Inspiron 600m running Fedora Core 6, but the problem has been reported on other distributions and machines. Please post your findings including distribution, machine and Orca key binding setting (laptop or desktop).