[orca-list] Resp.: NewBe to Orca and Linux. An introduction and question.

Hello Nick,
At the moment I don't think that any ide like may be used with orca.
If you're comming, for example, from a visual studio background I
think that in gnome you won't find nothing similar to it useable with
orca. At this moment I haven't still tried the eclipse ide with orca,
perhaps someone else can give you more information about this.
One type, however, is to use moonshine, a fedora 7 distro instead of
ubuntu. There's a nice work done at http://speakupmodified.org/ .
This installs some screen readers, namely speakup which you will
probably use if you want to do software developement because of the
gcc compiler in console and orca, with lots of things set up.
hth
Marlon