[orca-list] fIREFOX WEIRDNESS

hELLO ALL!
i DOWNLOADED THE RECENT VERSION OF oRCA AND UPDATED MY mOZILLA
fIREFOX V3 TO THE LATEST BUILD AND NOW I'M EXPERIENCING SOMETHING
WEIRD. i DON'T KNOW IF THERE ARE SETTINGS I SHOULD ADJUST OR WHAT GIVES
HERE.
wHEN I TRY READING A PAGE WITH UP OR DOWN ARROW, SOMETIMES THE
CURSOR LOOPS, I CAN'T DESCRIBE IT IN ANOTHER WAY, I CAN START AT ONE
POINT AND READ A COUPLE LINES DOWN, AND SUDDENLY WITHOUT ME HAVING
DONE ANYTHING I'M BACK WHERE I BEGAN READING AND FINDING MYSELF
READING THE SAME PIECE OF INFO OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
mOST NOTICABLE, (AHEM, THE ONLY PAGE I'VE TESTED) IS THE ISSUE ON
HTTP://WWW.TEOCHKAFFEHUSET.SE and if you follow a link called "a cup of excelense".
There are listings of the winners in theis contest and the price you have to pay to get one of
these coffees. However, i could only read one because the cursor looped back to the
beginning of the line again and again. This is on a Ubuntu Feisty latest dist-upgrade made
today on an IBM Netvista with 512 Meg RAM and 40 gig hard drive space.
BTW, Sorry if the first part of the letter up to the link looked as if i was shouting, i was not.:-)
/Krister