Re: [orca-list] Orca does not startup anymore

Just read the help page of svn up, because I remember having seen the
Gecko.py script marked with "C", what means "conflict". Which Conflict?
Moreover: The Gecko.py script is now always marked with "G", which means
"merged". What has been merged? Is it possible that this caused any odd
behavior to a component, which is not removed by performing an uninstall
and then a new install?
I performed a
sudo make uninstall
in the orca-2.19.4 directory and then I typed:
sudo make install
but this makes no difference, the same odd results.
Hermann