Re: [orca-list] interesting performance with speech-dispatcher and orca.

Take a look at the latest SD wiki in:
http://live.gnome.orgOrca/SpeechDispatcher
You read that you must choose SD as a speech system, not as a synth.
In the settings/speech tab you see as second item gnome-speech as the
speech system, next is synth. Until now you cannot change the speech
system, so you will always use all synths with gnome-speech driver.
You must get versions of SD and python-speechd newer than provided by
Feisty. Where you can get this I don't know.
But as Will emphasized, it is risky.
And I don't know whether the SayAll problems get solved then.
I found that in Gedit SayAll dos not work at all. So think about it all
carefully.
Hermann